22/09/2012

New products : RRD wetsuits series.

The italian windsurfing company has decided to offer a small wetsuits range. After windsurfing boards, Sails and accessories, Surf, Sup, Kitesurfing, sportswear and luxus boat ;  we know that the owner Roberto Ricci will be fully involved in the development of this new activity.

As Roberto Ricci Said : " The smell of neoprene inside a carton box. This is what I still clearly remember of that day, must have been sometime in 1978, when I received by mail order, my first freediving wetsuit, tailor made by a company called “PESCA SUB” based in Genova, Italy. I was 14 years old. Since that day, my second skin has always been neoprene. I love that smell, and I love the idea of going in the water without feeling you have a second skin on. This is why I have decided to present to you the first RRD wetsuits collection. Enjoy real warmth and flex!"

( Source RRD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire